Summer is the time for TEX-MEX and there are many clean food options such as this sweet potato fajita mix. Simply add to tacos, burritos, rice, quinoa, or salad for a full meal!!
SWEET POTATO FAJITA MIX
1/2 red onion
1 can black beans
1 cup red cabbage
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Sauté the onions, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro.
- Stir in the sweet potato, and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in black beans and red cabbage, turn down heat and cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes, check frequently.
- Add mix to a tortilla, on a salad, or with quinoa.
- Top with salsa of choice. I used both a roasted corn & black bean salsa and fresh salsa.